Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Isaac

Nesting was in full force late June...painting Baby J's dresser, packing up my beloved craft room, paying bills extra early (just in case Baby J came early), coordinating housing for his baptism sponsors for during baptism weekend, verifying pre-registration with the hospital, putting together the moving weekend agenda, coordinating moving help, contacting a Fort Wayne pediatrician, organizing insurance paperwork for Isaac...the list goes on and on.

Perhaps nesting is an indicator of when a baby is about to arrive because Isaac Jacobsen entered the world on June 29th, 2012. He weighed 8 lbs, 6 oz and almost 22 inches long (and he was ten days early! Quite a good size for an early baby, the doctor said.).



Here were are on Isaac's baptism Sunday:



1 Samuel 1:27 I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.


Psalm 9:1, 2 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; 
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. 

I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

No comments:

Post a Comment