Thursday, April 11, 2013

Countdown Corner

I remember when Call Day was over 350 days away. 

I remember when the countdown was 182 days.

I remember when we finally broke into the double digits.

But today...today is day nineteen. NineTEEN. NINETEEN. We are finally in the teens, people!

Some of you may not be surprised, but we have a "Countdown Corner" in our kitchen.


A thoughtful fabulous friend snail mailed me this colorful countdown chain. 
Every morning we tear off yet another chain, the length gets shorter little by little. 




This chocolate countdown calendar is a sweet and delicious gift from yet another special friend. 
Every morning I pop the day's chocolate into my hot cup of coffee...or I may share it with the hubby. 


When we first began seminary, people told us, "It goes by so fast!" I believe them! The counting down continues and soon we will be in the single digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment